Sunday, July 18, 2010

Banner Gateway


So after 5 years of school, and hours and hours of study, I passed my NCLEX on June 22, 2010 to become an official licensed Registered Nurse! And now last Thursday I accepted a job offer to work at Banner Gateway in their Med/Surg department, day shift! I start August 9th and am super excited! It is a beautiful hospital and the closest Banner hospital to our house! Plus after all these years of school it's nice to finally be done! I am excited for this new chapter in our lives to begin and can't wait for all the knowledge I have yet to gain by being a nurse in the real world ;)

4 comments:

joelle said...

congrats!! That is SO exciting!! That's where Tegan was born. Such a beautiful hospital!

Gabe & Emily said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on both the end of school and the beginning of employment!

Hawkes said...

if you ever need some yummy food and are sick of cafeteria food...or you just want some home cooking....let me know...I live 3 minutes from Gateway. :)

Kaylee Hartley said...

Meeshgoo! I didn't know you had a blog! How exciting! :) You are doing so well! :) Congrats on the HUGE accomplishment!