Sunday, March 8, 2009

We're Alive!

So I think it's about time I posted again! It's only been 5 months right? Well life's been busy, so that's my excuse, but we ARE alive! And we are living life well. I started Nursing school the end of January and that has been taking over my life. No time for anything else! My typical schedule is 8-4 at school M-F and then come home and spend the rest of the night trying to catch up on all the homework that is due the next day. It's a busy schedule but I'm liking it a lot. I'm actually starting to feel like I know stuff even though it's only been two months! I was watching House the other day (one of our favorite shows) and when one of the guys started crashing and the Dr's were throwing out all these medical terms from what was happening I was like Hey! I know what that means! I know what they're checking for! Haha I was excited :) Anyways, but this week is Spring Break, and a much needed spring break at that! I'm so excited I get to think of something else besides school and relax from the stresses of it! We are going camping this week with friends and we are very excited :)
Randy is doing well as well. Since I had to cut my hours back at work (from 30 to 10) he's been picking up the slack and working full time while he takes online classes. He's also been very supportive and helpful when I need to practice my "nursing skills" on him. I love him so much! He is the best husband I could have ever asked for!
Well I will try to be better about posting, sorry no pictures for now. Like I said we've been boring, but I will try to post some later. My husband is building some beautiful columns in our house that I will need to show off soon. Until then! :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the update Mitch! I think we've all had not so much time for blogging lately - so nobody feels bad. :)

Andrea said...

Yes, unfortunately blogging has been low on the priority list, but it's always fun to see an update when they do happen!! BTW love the new background!

KP said...

yaaay. i found your blog.
because i did forget the address you gave me lol.